Friday, May 05, 2006

Back Track

When looking at this picture, tip your head to the left and you can get a clear view of Finn. Here he is croutched in between my feet, the diaper bag and the airplane seat in front of us. When coming to Utah, he threw the worlds largest tantrum complete with biting, hair pulling and flailing himself around. This tantrum lasted about 30 min into the plane ride and it wasn't until passengers in front of us began standing up and glaring back at me that I really lost it myself. I was bawling and Finn was bawling and people were looking at me like I was an utter FAILURE as a parent. It was by far, the WORST airplane experience I ever had. Finally, he just squished himself down there and fell asleep. I have never been so relieved!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.