Friday, April 21, 2006

Easter in Utah!


HAPPY LATE EASTER EVERYONE!! So sorry for not getting the blog updated sooner...I have been having too much fun catching up with everyone. We spent the Easter holiday with just about everyone. We started with my sister Lyndsay and her family. We had a mini easter egg hunt in the front room and then we played with all the toys that Ya-Ya bought the kids. Since I haven't quite mastered the art of matching pictures with text, you can see all the grandkids in one of the pics below. Above, Finn is at Grandma and Grandpa Watsons house having an Easter Egg hunt in the back yard. He was very quick to learn to pick up the eggs and put them in his basket. All the kids had fun, except for maybe Amanda. In the pic down below she isn't very happy. I don't know what happened there to upset her but I thought I would throw this pic in for Eric since he wasn't able to be with us on Easter. Sorry that it is sideways, like I said, I haven't mastered the art of this whole thing yet. Janae is trying to mock easter happiness on Amanda. I don't think it worked too well but doesn't Amanda look fabulous in her beautiful easter dress?!
Here are Ya-Ya's grandkids: Felicity (3), Gabe (3 mo.), Finn (18 mo), and Reagan (16 mo). This was one of about 20 pictures that we took. It was the best one of them all.
Here we all were at the park one day last week. The kids LOVED this bridge thing. Lynds and I would bounce and the kids would fly all over the place. They were all giggling like crazy. It was a little cold and windy that day but we still enjoyed being outside and in the sun. Needless to say, the day after Easter it snowed like 4 inches! Brrrr!! We weren't prepared for that considering both Finn and I only have on pair of pants each. Oh well, it is sunny and nice today...low 70's.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.