Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rotting Diapers

This post is dedicated to our freinds, the Finholms. They used to live next door and down the stairs but they moved to Maryland last September. We miss them so much and these photos tell the story of why.

The first one is actually of our freinds the Pollacks. We had a BBQ with them on Sunday. Their daughter, Kalai was born exactly one week before Finn but she was due to be born one day after. How accurate are due dates anyway?


So, this picture reminds me of Jen Finholm because this was her garden. She had this all weeded and looking nice (well, as nice as our Army housing CAN look) but as you can see, it hasn't been tended to. Sorry Jen! The new neighbors don't really seem to care much except for their dog who insists on peeing there ever day.


Here are some flowers...I have no idea what their names are but they are the flowers that were in Zoey's playhouse planter. I inhereted them when the Finholms moved away and I am pleased to say that they are still alive! Aren't they pretty?















This next photo is a very SPECIAL treat for all of you! Just before the Finholms moved, Jen and the girls were up at our house. Jen had just finished changing Annie's diaper and decided to chuck it down to the lawn to put in the dumpster at a later time. She inadvertantly, with her professional baseball players aim, chucked it into our rain gutter. I am sorry to say that it is STILL there! :) It's a good thing that this wasn't a stinky diaper and just a wet one!


Jen, I hope you know that I am just giving you a hard time and that we truley miss you and your family so much! I wanted to send you a personal email with these pics but for some reason I couldn't shrink them down enough. So you get a public tribute. Every time I go out my front door, I see these things and they make me miss you guys!

As for everyone else reading this blog, here are some photos (however unexciting to you) of around our house. It won't be our house for much longer so I am appreciating every single thing...even the rotting dirty diapers!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.