Thursday, March 12, 2009

More pictures of our MD house

I have never understood why when I load pictures, they don't post in the order that I load them. It is really annoying. So we start with the master bedroom closet. There are 2 of these...one for me and one for ME!! Just kidding, I guess I will give one to Eric.
This is the master bathroom. On the left is a little room with the potty and the wall opposite has 2 sinks and vanities.
This is the Master bedroom. The picture was taken from the door to the bathroom. It is HUGE!! I am so excited!
We are so excited about this AMAZING paint job!!! Uh. NO. This will be Savvy's room after a quick paint job.
Also after a quick paint job, this will be Finn and Neelah's room. Along with these bedrooms, there is an upstairs guest room and full bathroom
The kitchen of course. I don't know what I am going to do with all the cabinet space.
This is the great room. On the left of the picture is a 20 ft stone fireplace. We also don't have enough furniture to fill half of this room.
Formal Living room....right! Like my kids understand the word "formal"
Formal Dining room.
Entrance way. We are so excited and can't wait for lots of visitors!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

It's beautiful! Look at all that space and those lovely hardwood floors! LOVE it!

Lombardo Family said...

Wow, nice!!! I like the pink room, perfect for your Savvy. LOL It's totally you! When is the big move?

Michael and Brinn said...

That's huge! I love peeking through the windows and getting glimpses of your surroundings. It looks so pretty. I will definitly be one of your visitors. I am so happy for you. You'll love the space, except for cleaning it. (hee hee).

Katie said...

Wow! What a house. I'm excited for you. How fun that you don't have to do any major changes other than paint too.

Larkin said...

Looks like you found an awesome place!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.