Saturday, December 01, 2007

Family Picture Day

Today we had family pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. I love the way they turned out. The funky green border is not my choice...that happened when I downloaded them...oh well. We had to get a pic done before Eric leaves and now is as good a time as ever. We sold one of our puppies to the Director of Marketing for Kiddie Kandids and they gave us a gift certificate for 7 free sheets! How cool is that? Although KK is a little spendier than Sears portrait studio, we got our pictures 10 min after we decided what we wanted (at Sears, you have to wait like 10 days), they had cuter props and free options like Sepia or B&W ect. I was pretty impressed, especially since it cost 0 dollars!!!


6 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Oh those are too cute! What a good lookin' family!

Bastianclan said...

Heather your family is so cute. I really like the one of everyone kissing Neelah.. Super cute
Tina

MommyRohner said...

Cute pictures!

Brittany said...

How cute is that face on Neelah while you guys kiss her. Way too cute.

The Powells said...

those pics are do dang cute. I took the kids to get their christmas pictures done on friday morning and it was awful! Ky is screaming in every one!! Jake was good but that little kylie was having a bad day!

Michael and Brinn said...

I love them. I like your new look on your blog as well. YOu're just full on new looks aren't you. You guys all look very good, how lucky is that.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.