Saturday, December 08, 2007

EnRoute to Costco

Picture us in the car, on the freeway and out of the blue this converesation happens.

Finn: "Dad, my pee-pee is BIG"

Eric: "Did he just say his pee-pee is big?"

Me: "Yes, he did"

Finn: "But WHY is it big?"

Eric: "It just sometimes is, don't touch it and it will get small"

Finn: "But I don't WANT my pee-pee to be big!"

Me: "Did you just have that conversation with our 3 year old son?"


I know this is incriminating for Finn. One day he will hate me for publishing this. I am sorry Finn, but I COULD NOT RESIST! It was too classic!

4 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Love it! I can't believe you posted that! Too funny. Finn is going to kill you one day for this little post.

Lissa said...

Now that is funny!

MommyRohner said...

I hate to admit it, but we have that conversation with our boys several times a week. Just wait til you're in sacrament meeting and he's insisting that his "penis is big" and he desperately wants you to acknowledge him, so he keeps saying it louder and louder.
We've learned that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to teach our boys the proper terminology. "My pee-pee is big" just doesn't sound as bad.

Michael and Brinn said...

That si so funny! Guess it's been a while since I've checked the ole' blog. I love the entry!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.