Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mac n Cheese for lunch

Neelah is starting to eat some table food...mainly she gums it around for 5 min and then it randomly slides down her throat. Tonight though, Eric made us a yummy Sunday dinner and Neelah was pretty gung ho about the carrots and mashed potatoes. She is starting to get the whole chew chew chew chew...swallow thing!

Finn wanted mac and cheese for breakfast this morning. He regularly asks for oatmeal for dinner. Dinner/breakfast foods? What is the difference?
I know you are thinking, "Can his mouth get any bigger?" The answer is YES!

3 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Real solid food is such a wonderful thing. Makes life much easier. Congrats!

Lissa said...

I wonder who he gets eating dinner food for breakfast from? It couldn't be you, could it???

JanaeWatson said...

I seriously thought Neelah was Finn for a second... and then I though, "wait, Finn isn't that small anymore!" What are happening to my kids?!? They are all getting soooo big!! I am going to get home and not know any of them anymore! *sigh* a year sometimes seems too long.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.