Tuesday, October 10, 2006

this past weekend...

For Hunting Widows Weekend, Grandma Coleen came down to SLC and she, mom, Lynds and I went to lunch...with the kiddies in tow of course. Then we all came back to Ya-ya's house and read stories and took naps. Here you can see Grandma, Felicity and Finn reading the Pony book.
These pictures never post in the order I select them...here is Finn sleeping for the first time in an actual bed. He was a little freaked out which seemed strange to me since every time we said that it was bed time, he crawled to the top of our bed or Ya-Ya's bed and snuggled into a pillow. I thought that he would be a natural at the bed thing but not so much. He does sleep there, but he doesn't go to bed as peacefully as when he was in his crib. Doesn't he look so cute here?
This is just a cute picture of Finn counting with his fingers. He now consitently says 1-5 then makes an "x" sound for six, skips 7 altogether and then goes straight for 8-12. We are making progress. He can recognize all the letters but just not say six or seven yet.
Here is the gang before naps. Felicity, Grandma, Finn, Ya-Ya and Reagan. These pictures are great with all the generations. I know that I absolutely treasure the pics with my grandparents and great grandparents. And Grandma, I know that you never smile and show your teeth in pics but doesn't this one look GREAT?!! You can see how much fun you are all having! I love you all!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.