Saturday, October 14, 2006

He wants what he wants!



My son is crazy! Tonight we were trying to ask him what he wanted for dinner...I was thinking a can of soup...and he said he didn't want any dinner. Whatever. He just wanted to continue playing with his Mr. Potato Head. I still have yet to capture on film one of his creations. Stay tuned for that. Then, he opens up the pantry door and proceeds to climb the shelves until he sees what he wants for dinner--OATMEAL!! It has to be oatmeal!! I tried and tried to dissuade him but to no avail, and then I wanted the picture below of him with the antlers on his head so I did what every mother does...I bribed my child with oatmeal for dinner if he would let me take his picture wearing antlers.

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

I love it!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.