Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween 2006

Here we are last night, ready to go to the ward Halloween party. Felicity was a cowgirl and Finn was a chicken. Eric protested immensly to the chicken costume but since I had already spent $20 on it, he didn't have a say in it. He said that just like he and I have veto power for baby names, we now will institute veto power for halloween costumes. The only thing that I could think of to dress up as was...surprise! A nurse/doctor. A silly one at that. Finn asked me this morning at breakfast where my nose was. He really liked it last night.

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Cute! What a good mom you are to dress up. Guess what? Brielle is that chicken next year. We bought it on clearance for her. I love it!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.