Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hunting Season

Eric went hunting (again) this weekend but Finn is the one with the "rack". This was a toy in a Burger King kids meal and I had to bribe him to even put it on. The earlier post tells you what I bribed him with. (Oatmeal)

I felt this picture was most definately the best for this entry as Eric is hoping to come home with an Elk carcass tomorrow. I haven't heard from him yet which I take as meaning that he didn't shoot one today and will remain hunting tomorrow until he gets one. He better shoot something since he spent $100 bucks on his licence and an Elk tag, not to mention his new boots he purchased (on sale he tells me) for this trip.

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Are we bitter? Finn could be the next Rudolph with those things.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.