Friday, June 09, 2006

What does Eric do for fun?

This is Eric last night. I go into the bedroom and instead of turning off our lamp, he has taken MY pillow and is sleeping with it over his face like he so often does. He likes to make fun of me for having this pillow. As some of you may know, I take it where ever I go. I don't like to sleep on random pillows that may or may not smell. I like to have a familiar scent when I fall asleep. My freind Brinn often has given me a hard time over this pillow and pillowcase since I have had it for over 15 years ( the pillowcase, not the pillow). What can I say, I am attached. So anyway, Eric gives me a hard time about it as well but it seems like every time he goes to sleep in our bed and I am not there, he has to cuddle with this pillow. HE MUST LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO! :)
These are some of the fish that Eric has speared in the last week. Keep in mind that the glass dish measures 13x9. These are some really big fish. The blue one, the male, is probley the biggest that Eric has speared thus far in his spearfishing career. He is very proud of it. We plan on cooking all 3 of these fish up tomorrow. Eric has also become very skilled at cooking these Parrot fish. He uses coconut milk among other things and it is really very tasty.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.