Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh the places Finn will relax...

In the span of 3 days, we caught all these poses of Finn. In this first one, we had just come in from playing outside and Maile went straight to her cool resting place, the corner of the kitchen. Finn decided that he needed to cool down as well so he went to join her.
This one is upside down and a little nauseating. Sorry for that. Here Finn is lounging on the cement of our Lanai after playing in the pool. He took his towel and just went out to chill...we aren't sure why. The cement can't be THAT comfortable! What an odd little child he is. Notice the sippy cup next to him. I took 3 trips down to the neighbors house today to retrieve it. He has an obsession with chucking things down there and then crying when they are gone. He chucks whatever is near and then comes to me and asks for help.
Eric caught this shot the other day. Finn loves Maile!! For the most part, Maile loves him back...at least when he isn't chasing her down with his push cart. That, I assure you, she doesn't like since she always seems to express the nasty stuff out of her anal glands when he chases her. I have learned that dogs do that when they are scared. I would be scared too if a screaching toddler was charging toward me with a big plastic cart! I don't blame her for being terrified of Finn in those moments but I don't understand why she doesn't just go hide under a bed instead of spraying her stink in whatever room she happens to be in.

I guess it is a catch 6. I love the dog for how she keeps Finn constantly entertained but sometimes I want to sell her to the Korean ladies in ChinaTown because she stinks so bad!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.