Thursday, June 15, 2006

New Underpants

Here Finn and I are on the day before he recieved his new underpants. Now, of course he had to be metro-sexual and get boxer briefs instead of just plain old briefs. My freind Kerilyn spent a year or so in Tiawan (sp?) and learned that the people there do not really use diapers on their children. Other places in the world don't either and the kids are potty trained by a little after a year old. How fabulous would that be!!??

So since Finn has taken to telling me "bum!" immediately after he poops, I thought that I would just simply introduce the potty chair to him and buy him some underpants.

We haven't actually had a successful pee in the potty yet, but we are looking forward to the day when that happens. For now, I am just satisfied with getting Finn to actually SIT on the potty. We have accomadated him as far as putting it in front of the TV for his peeing pleasure or we read books or whatever...anything to keep him sitting there for at least 2 min.

So here Finn is, modeling his stylish undergarments. Don't pay any mind to the fact that he is standing with his hands down his pants...

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Heather too cute! You will have to tell me how potty training goes (that is if you are still in the middle) and tell me all the tricks for boys! I am not looking forward to that!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.