Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ode to the desert climate

My friend from high school, Mandy, just started her own blog and as I was looking at it I was bummed not to see a picture of her posted. I
realized that my blog consists of mostly pictures of Finn with a few of Eric and even fewer of me. So this post is dedicated to one of my favorite pictures of Finn and I.

The funny thing is that there really aren't many pictures of me anyhow...I am usually the one behind the camera making the funny noises to try and get Finn to look at me. He has a recent aversion to the camera. Add into that the fact that I don't seem to "get ready" as much as I used to...I live in the most homely, laid back state and the humidity attacks my hair the second I blow it dry. There really aren't many occasions these days for me to get all dolled up. So what I am saying is that when I do get all done up, I usually like to have a picture taken since most of the pics with me in them show me looking like I just rolled out of bed after a weeks worth of sleep.

This particular picture was taken of us on our last visit to Utah. Finn is looking at the Baby Einstein video on the TV. It was the best I could do. I can't wait to get back to the dry climate of the desert just so that I can have a decent hair day...even if it means that the rest of my body dries up and cracks!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.