Sunday, September 15, 2013

Following in Finn's footsteps

Keegan will be three in 1 1/2 months. It's so shocking how fast he has grown. Although he chose to walk and talk on his own timetable, he runs everywhere and can almost talk Savvy under the table...ALMOST. 

I love this guy so much! He won't go to bed until he has kissed and hugged every member of the family. He loves to say prayers and randomly fills my heart with 
"I love you too Mom" before I have even told him how much I love him. 

It's been about a month now that the trains are pulled out on a daily basis. I knew it was a good idea to keep all Finn's train toys!  Keegan of course pulls ALL the trains out and organizes and counts...and then crashes them all into each other. 

He also is really showing interest in football. Yaya bought him a very annoying rattling football that he adores!  I will admit that as cute as it is, I'm hoping he will find interest in a less violent sport. That's the mom in me...I can't help it. 

Now that the older three kids are back in school, I am willing myself to get started potty-training with Keegan. I'm pretty sure he is ready, I'm just not sure I am. I'm still a little traumatized by Neelah's potty training days. I almost didn't make it through without a severe mental breakdown. I will hope for better days! 

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.