Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yaya comes to visit!


Mom came to visit earlier in September. As always we had a ton of fun while she was here. We went to Sandy Point Beach and spent a day playing in the water and the sand. 



Brody and I spent the majority of the day under the shade of the tent but he did love it when dad took him out in the water. Keegan stayed close by and busied himself playing in the sand, the waves freaked him out a little bit. 

He managed to share some of his drink with Brody but it was a huge compromise!
We went to the Orioles baseball game at Camden Yard. That was a first for all of us. Keegan actually had a great time even though his face says otherwise. 




We went bowling and Yaya got me started on recovering my dining room chairs. That was my birthday present from her. She took me shopping for the fabric. Here are some before and after shots. I'm very happy with the transformation!


We love having mom come stay -she spoils ALL OF US!  It was a great way to celebrate the end of summer!











0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.