Monday, October 12, 2009

Neelah Angel vs Neelah Terror

I love this girl...really I do. But sometimes I just don't know what to do with her!! How can you not resist her long dark eyelashes? Or her curls or giggle. The way she wants to cuddle and how she asks to have her arms and tummy tickled.

Then she goes and does something like this....

and I don't care how dang cute she is. She snuck into Tyler's room today and swiped a Sharpie marker off his dresser and proceeded to re-decorate her room to her liking. She wrote on the wall, the carpet, her bed, Finn's bed, her sheets, her picture frames, stuffed animals INCLUDING HER LOVEY, the door, her new clothes and her feet. Basically everything she could see she drew on. Then she asked me to clean her lovey off. SERIOUSLY?

2 comments:

The Sutera Family said...

I love it! She just makes me laugh! It makes me laugh even arder that it happened to you! I am sorry! I do wish that I could have been there for that reaction. Truly that sucks but because it wasn't me it's FUNNY.

Michael and Brinn said...

I'm so sorry. It's a love/hate relationship. Good thing that child is so cute. She really did a number. Let me know how the clean-up works for you.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.