Monday, October 12, 2009

Brindlefly and Family


I love having visitors!! I love having a house big enough to accommodate them. Brinn and Michelle and kids made the treck from Kentucky to stay with us for a few days. It was PERFECT weather and so much fun!!

I am such a quality instead of quantity person, especially when it comes to friends. I always welcome meeting new friends and getting to know them however, I cherish friends that I can really open up with and who I know will accept me for me. I am lucky to have some girls here in Maryland/Virginia who were with us in Hawaii and they definitely belong in that group. Brinn has been my "kindred spirit" since we met. She forgives me my ODC and I forgive her sometimes tardiness. We have loved each other through births and deaths, many boyfriends, elementary, middle school, high school, college and marriage.

I can't wait until we are much much older and can hit more milestones together such as maybe grandkids, hotflashes, depends and dentures.

Having my 3 kids and her 3 kids was CRAZY but so much fun. We tried to eat outside most meals because it was so beautiful and to minimize the clean up. We have (L to R) Neelah, Brooklyn, Kabren, Finn, Brielle and Savvy.

Here is the entire gang at the park.

All the kids sitting together was such a feat. Getting them all to look was too much to ask.
Savvy, Finn, Brookie, Brielle, Kabe and Neelah

We went to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum while they were here. That was pretty cool to see all those planes! Behind the kids is the fastest plane in the world!


I love this picture. Michelle was such a great influence in my life. I am so glad that she came too! It was such a great way to end the summer. Bring on the fall/winter weather!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Red, I don't know what you've been doing since you moved, but you look great! Did you do that Eat to Live diet?

Michael and Brinn said...

Yes, I've been loving your through your OCD's not your ODC's. Seriously! It's amazing we're still friends when you make such rediculous mistakes such as this. I love you. I loved being there. We'll enjoy this stage of life while it's here, but baby. . .more exciting memories to come. Can't wait to share my package of depends with you. Sad thing is, is that I could probably use them now.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.