Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Boy Turns 5


Finn had his birthday a few weeks ago. I can't believe he is 5. He has become such an independent little guy. He is really getting into using his imagination and is asking all sorts of questions about how things work and why they are. I love getting to experience his mind opening to the world.

The other night, he asked me "when can we go to the moon?" I explained that only astronauts go to the moon in spaceships. He asked if he could be an astronaut. I told him about all the school and told him that he could do it if that is what he really wanted to do. Then he asked me if when he went to school to be an astronaut, would they give him an astronaut suit. Because it obviously isn't worth it unless he gets a suit!

Since Brinn and her fam were here, and it was Eric's last weekend before leaving for Afghanistan, we kept the bday party small and chill. Finn did invite the neighbor boy Max who he goes to school with. We decorated pumpkins with random facial parts that I cut out of magazines. They turned out pretty well if you ask me.


Then we ate Mummy Dogs and had cupcakes.


Finn and Max

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.