Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming Lessons


After much discussion, I convinced Eric to let me get a membership to the local gym. Not only would I get to workout on a regular basis but I could sign Finn up for swimming lessons. Last summer when we were visiting Brinn we all went to the pool and Finn FREAKED out about getting in the water. FREAKED!! I wanted to remedy that on the double.

My worries weren't even necessary since Finn has LOVED the pool this year. Crazy child. He has been so excited to go to his class each day and has really done well. Today was the last day of the first class and so he got a certificate and graduation ribbon. Monday he begins the next class where I am hoping he will learn to float completely on his own.

You can tell by the smile on his face that he is so proud of himself!

1 comments:

Larkin said...

Congratulations Finn!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.