Thursday, July 16, 2009

Genius at work...


This is Anthony Sutera and Eric on the 4th of July. As I have explained in previous posts, the Sutera Family came and stayed with us over the 4th of July. While here, Eric and Anthony decide to "take care" of the huge wasps nest that has been causing problems in our yard. After brainstorming for about 10 min, they came up with a "PLAN"

Eric was going to stand underneath the nest holding the cooler underneath while Anthony uses the hoe to knock the nest down into the cooler where Eric would "trap" the wasps inside.

BRILLIANT



Anthony ended up getting stung on the ear...even though he is wearing Finn's bike helmet to protect him.

Check out the video. Unfortunately, I ran for my life and missed Anthony coming within inches of ramming his head into a tree. Classic guys...classic!


Afterwards, they decided that maybe they should go to Ace Hardware and get some wasp killer. Like I didn't mention that before they started this whole mess.

2 comments:

Sara said...

We had a wasps nest last year! They were living in our chimney in the crack! We hired a company. I am a wimp and Alex was not fond of getting stung. I am not sure if Eric is brave or stupid. Thanks for the updates! I love 'em!

Larkin said...

That is classic! lol!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.