Tuesday, November 11, 2008

updates


Okay, so I began the process of "privatizing" my blog. If anyone knows of anyone who got left out, let me know. Dang it takes a long time to enter in all those email addresses!! But since I have never been one to censor myself, it is best for all involved.

This picture didn't turn out very well, it was taken through the window with my phone. Finn decided that he needed to "shovel" the leaves up so that he had an un-obstructed path for his scooter. My son is a genius!

4 comments:

Josi said...

Thanks for the invitation :-)

Michael and Brinn said...

That's really cute. Gosh, Your grass still looks nice and green. When's it gonna die?

Tasha Limb said...

I'm glad you remembered me, I just remembered to come submit my email! Thank you! :)

Joanie said...

he's pretty darn cute! and inventive!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.