Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Brrrrrr.......

This morning we awoke to a world covered in white. Finn has been waiting patiently for the snow to come so he can make "snow tracks". Very exciting. We went to the store this am to pick up some winter gear and then we went out to play. Above is Finn making "snow tracks" for his scooter.
Neelah didn't much like the snow. She didn't mind standing there but when it was too deep for her to walk in, she cried.
Of course they helped me shovel the driveway for about 30 seconds. Where is Eric when I need him!!
Check out my little abominable snowmen! Does this remind any of you of the movie A Christmas Story!!? I love it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a winter wonderland!! Your munchkins are so adorable all bundled up in the snow, too cute...until they have to pee:)

The Powells said...

my kids are having so much fun playing in the snow!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.