Monday, November 10, 2008

Rainy afternoon activities

Where is my prince??? Eric needs to come home quick!
Today we spent a fraction of the afternoon putting together these animal puppets. I bought the kit at JoAnn's for 11bucks. What a deal!! Finn has been flying the bird around for like 30 min. Neelah just wants to eat the sticker backs. This girl puts everything in her mouth. Yes, she is one of THOSE kids.

When I worked in the ER in Hawaii, we were always getting kiddies who had swallowed something, usually a penny. I always enjoyed looking at those xray films of lungs, spine oh and THERE IS THE PENNY!! Luckily, she doesn't swallow things, she just sucks on them. What an odd child.

Speaking of odd...this is random...I saw a little preview for 20/20 this coming up Friday. Some dude who is PREGNANT!! Anyone else see that? I am SO watching that one.

5 comments:

The Powells said...

hi!! fun things happen at your house...my poor kids!! they need to come spend time with you

The Sutera Family said...

Cute puppets! That prego guy was on Oprah a long time ago. He used to be a girl but now is a boy but still has his girl parts. It's weired looking to see a man pregnant.

Michael and Brinn said...

That's a great idea, to do puppets. I love getting to see glimpses of your house.

Bastianclan said...

I love your puppets!!! $11.00 that is a great deal. I love JoAnn's. That is crazy about the prego Man. Oh boy!!!

Nina said...

I love your new glasses Red, you look so cute in them! So is it still mid January you're moving? If I can help at all, let me know, or if you just want a FREE (not kidding, really will!) babysitter so you can have time to unwind or pack, whatever, give me a call! 8593068

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.