Friday, August 08, 2008

Family...


This last week Grandma Colleen came to visit and meet Savvy. Neelah and Finn love it when she comes because that is one more person to pay attention to them.

Ya-ya has been such a trooper. I can't even begin to list the things she does for me on an hourly basis. With Eric gone, she is absolutely a surrogate parent. Here she is all tuckered out with Savvy after a long day of chasing kids and doing everything else that needed to be done.

I really am so glad my kids get along...that is whenever Finn isn't torturing Neelah to play what he wants to play or trying to wrestle with her. I have caught him a few times laying on her, yelling "I WIN!"


This picture is really what this post is about. Today we got home from our new house and saw that a box had been delivered. Can I tell you how happy this makes Finn??!! He is so excited about new presents. I cut it open and let him pull out the gift. This darling bouncer for Savvy came from Eric's team in Iraq. Seriously people, how nice are they?? Here he is leaving them short a man to come home and take care of me and the kids and they are sending us extravagant gifts!!

THANK YOU TEAM VBA!!
I appreciate you guys more than you know for being so supportive of my husband and I. Thanks for all the hard work you do and the long hours you put in. You're the BEST!!

1 comments:

The Powells said...

i wish i had something like that to sit in...its wonderful!! what amazing people. also, a big welcome home to eric!! im sure your sleeping right now, but we cant wait to see you all..so glad your home!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.