Monday, June 30, 2008

Pool Fun



this summer Finn has had this thing with pools. When we were in Kentucky we all went to the pool and he screamed bloody murder the entire time we were there. I decided that I needed to make some regular trips to the pool to get him used to it. I wanted to get him into swimming lessons this summer and don't want to waste money when he wouldn't even get in the water.

So anyway, we have been making weekly trips to Dimple Dell Rec Center's pool and it has been successful. It has been interesting since I am a whale in a lycra swimsuit and I have to hold Neelah and sometimes Finn but we do it anyway. After the whole bacteria in the water ordeal last summer, the kiddies in diapers are required to not only have a swim diaper on but plastic underwear overtop that. Seriously.

Then the other day at WalMart, I saw this blow up pool on sale for $15. What a deal. Although I still think it is good to take Finn to the big pool to get used to floating etc., WHO NEEDS PLASTIC UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU CAN SWIM NAKED IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD???!!!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is so great that you were able to find a great pool. Yeah Plastic pants that is excessive I think. Well how are you feeling? I didn't realize how close are pregnancies were. Granted because I have twins that is why they expect me to go early. Kathryn

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.