Thursday, May 08, 2008

Years mean nothing

Today I had the most wonderful surprise...a package in the mail!! In this day and age of email and blogging etc, it is rare to get something by post. My long-time friend Mandy sent me some DARLING burpers for the baby as well as a too cute outfit. How Sweet!! She has started her own company called Modern Pieces Quilts. Check it out HERE. I am in awe of her talent and patience! Some of these quilt are AMAZING and I know that I could never do anything like that. I am glad to know that someone loves it and that I can buy stuff from them instead of botching my own.

Check out her blog here and see the spectacular quilt (one picture shown below) she made for her daughter Tabitha.
Thanks again Mandy for the thoughtful gift.



PS everyone, I just bought some super cute stuff from her website and it is INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE!! She also does custom stuff! Check it out!

2 comments:

MommyRohner said...

Thanks Heather. You're too kind. I LOVE to make quilts, so I may as well sell them. I can't afford to keep everything I make.

Oh, and thanks again for the business. I hope you love your blankies.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

So I havent seen your blog in a while but I wow your pregos!! My mom got pregnant with me also with an IUD! It was meant to be!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.