Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brindlefly and Feather


A little history...This picture is CLASSIC BRINN! Whenever I want a nice photo of the two of us, she has to go an make a rediculous face like this on. No, just because she lives in Kentucky doesn't mean she doesn't have any front teeth. She is married to a Dental Student for heavens sake! (Sorry to all of you offended by the Kentucky remark, I couldn't help myself)

This is more of the shot I was looking for. At least it is just a head shot and doesn't show the 15 lbs of WATER I put on while I was there. Seriously folks, I am SWELLING up like the blueberry girl on Willy Wonka an the Chocolate Factory. Only not so much blue. Any of you who knew me while I was prego with Finn? Remember my "cankles"? We are quickly on our way there. Maybe if it gets bad enough, I will post a photo.

Thanks Brinn and Family for letting us stay with you! We loved every second of it!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Heather, my ankles are totally cankles. I am glad someone can feel my pain! This happened when I was pregnant with Sarah too. I have been contemplated posting a picture of them, but don't know if I would be too embarrassed!

Michael and Brinn said...

Yes, I can attest to Heathers cankles. On sunday, I stuck my big toe into her ankle and the impression stayed for 3 minutes. It's awesome!

The Powells said...

look at you two...so cute!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.