Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to the Louisville Zoo!


Some of you may know about our recent trip to Louisville Kentucky. Yes, I spent money on a trip to KENTUCKY! But really, I spent money (or in other words my mom's skymiles) to visit my Bestest friend Brinn and her family. We Have been friends since we were 11 and it was SO GOOD TO SEE HER! The following pictures are of our trip to the zoo. There was this cute little splash park and the kids, who were only supposed to put their feet in (yeah right!), got drenched! Above is my favorite picture of Brielle drinking the water.






Here we have the kiddies, Brooklyn, Brielle and Finn sitting so nicely on the turtle.

Unfortunately, you can't see the DARLING baby monkeys that were in this cage. There were 4 of them (I think) and they were so playful and cute.

Off to the side of Finn, that small speck of white...That is the albino crocodile. Uh, nice shot Brinn. The point was to get the croc in the shot too!

And what is a zoo trip without a ride on the train?

CHOOOO, CHOOO!!

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Fun pictures. O.k. I'm pretty sure I did a better job than it appears on the crocodile picture. I think the glass absorbed it's whiteness. Trust me, I'm dang good at photography.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.