Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summer Days

I know I have been terrible at posting but I have to blame it on Eric. He has been in Hawaii for the last 2 weeks for his Drill time and has taken our laptop with him. It is so much easier for me to upload pictures with our computer than with my moms.
Doesn't he look like a little angel here? Yeah right! He's actually a holy TERROR!! We love him though. Last night we were sitting on the porch swing and he said, "MOMMA! I spy a rainbow with my binoculars!!" He was holding up his hands as imaginary binoculars and looking at the rainbow in the horizon. Then he proceded to tell me all the other things he could see with his binoculars.
Now this is the little angel! Grandma Sharlene brought this dress back from Cancun for Neelah. Isn't is so cute!!
Here we have a rare moment where Finn is playing with Neelah. Actually, they happen often but I never catch them on camera. Neelah LOVES her big brother and he can always make her smile!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh Heather they are both adorable angels!! I love the pictures! Love ya

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.