Sunday, August 26, 2007

So so long...

So my 10 year high school reunion came and went. I pretty much planned the whole thing...the reunion committy started out with 10 and ended up with about 3. If you had asked me the day before I would have told you it was like planning the event from HELL but now that it is over, it was totally worth it. I may sound like the over exhuberant high school student but really, last night was so much fun! I woke up this morning with a hoarse throat from laughing so hard and so much. This picture is of me, Jenny, Katie, Mikki, Lindy, Sarah and Melissa.
Me, Mikki and Emilie.
This picture is by far my favorite of the evening...Courtney and I. Love that girl!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feather,
Such fun pictures. I'd love to see all of them. That night was truly a blast. You did such a great job...I think you should do it again in another 10 years! Love ya.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.