Thursday, June 28, 2007

the days and weeks fly by...

So the past week has been a crazy one. With the puppies here we have a whole new lifestyle. For one, we can't leave for more than 2 hrs. We will periodically go in to check on them and Maile will be laying on them as if they were her own fluffy squealing pillow. Crazy dog. Finn has really been a handfull lately, poor kid needs more attention. I am doing some housekeeping of my blog tonight while I listen to the sad cries of Neelah. I know some of you will think me cruel for letting my 3 month old cry herself to sleep. Alas, there is nothing more liberating than putting your child down for the night and not feeling as if you have to cater to their sleep cycles. Eric and I are tired of her waking up crying after 20 min of being in a dead sleep.

Later...
So Neelah only cried for 40 min. It was heartwrenching! I almost couldn't handle it. Hopefully tomorrow isn't as long, hopefully she catches on quick!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.