Monday, March 05, 2007

Sleeping in the car...

My poor child is still suffering from the whole new Sunday schedule. Here we are yesterday, heading to the Watson's to eat Sunday dinner and he fell asleep reading this book. It is a book about trucks etc, as well as a doodle board. In his left hand, you can see that he is still holding the pen. The string is wrapped around his wrist and thus keeping it in the air. I promise it wasn't cutting off any circulation.

Today Finn stopped playing with his trains and came over to me and asked to see baby Neelah. When I lifted up my shirt to expose my MASSIVE tummy, he kissed it and then hugged it. I hope he remembers that he loved the baby once and that she isn't just some thing who takes the attention away from him. We shall see...4 more weeks to go!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.