Saturday, March 11, 2006

Finn in the bath




Tonight we gave Finn a pretty shabby haircut...I am most definately NOT a professional. I did my best though. Some of you are thinking...at least it isn't a mo-hawk. Believe me, we thought about it. :)

So afterward, he got directly into the bathtub. The bath seems to be the only thing that makes him happy these days. He has become such a whiner! I don't know if it is because of his teeth or growth spurts or what. Whatever it is, it is really annoying. Poor Eric gets the brunt of it all too. Finn must view Eric as one big consoling teddy bear. Every second he is home it seems like all Finn does is whine at him. He hangs on his shorts and just wants Eric to hold him. He doesn't do that to me (thank goodness!) but Eric is on his last string.

So back to the bath. Finn routinely takes his orange cup and dumps water on his head (a trick he learned in Maui from his freind Camden). Sometimes if Eric is lucky, Finn dumps water all over Eric and the floor. It was a little more comical tonight since Eric had just finished cleaning the bathroom. Loved it! All in all, it is both Finn and Eric's favorite time of the night...mostly because it means that time is drawing near for Finn to be locked away in his crib! J/K.

2 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

I just want to say that we (The Rossi Posse) are in no way to blame for the water dumping fiascos that now occur in your bath. If my memory serves me right--and it always does-- Eric was the one to grab a cup to wash the soap and shampoo off of Finn. As evidence I would like to say that with the Ezcema we haven't washed Camden's hair yet.(for all those wondering he is sporting a nice case of dreads) Therefore no need for a dumping device for our child. Yes, Cam probably grabbed that cup out of Eric's hand and started dumping water everywhere--my child has been known to dump a few boatfuls of water over the edge at our own house--but the first dump as I recall came from your husband. Ha ha! Hope all is going well!

Michael and Brinn said...

I took a close up on censored picture. I can't believe you didn't circumsize him!! What kind of a mother are you?

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.