Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eating Noodles






Tonight we ate Alfredo noodles and corn for dinner. Finn did pretty well feeding himself. Then we decorated "Peeps" eggs in preperation for Easter. I know, I know, Easter is another month away but we won't be in Hawaii for Easter so we had better get a jump start.

Today we babysat one of the kids in our ward, Chris. He is 5 and Finn adores him. Finn follows Chris around like a little lost puppy and laughs at everything Chris does. Finn mostly loves to sit in the recliner with Chris and cuddle. I walked into the front room today after cleaning up dinner and Finn was smothering Chris with kisses. It was priceless! They keep each other entertained and they stay out of my hair for the majority of the time Chris is here.

Finn has learned to answer yes and no questions with appropriate yes or no words. It is really fun to hear him...it makes me happy as well as I now feel like I have a somewhat intellegent son. Actually, instead of yes, he says yeah but he does say no. I wonder how long it will be before he starts screaming sentances at me. Sure am looking forward to that! :)

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Stop feeding Finn carrots!! His hair is turning orange! Some people pay to have that color. My friend Heather does, it's crazy!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.