Monday, March 20, 2006

Boring Blog

This is what Finn would look like if he were behind bars...He loves to sit out on the lanai (fyi...Hawaiian word for portch) and sit with his legs dangling through the bars. He watches all the birds fly around and yells at them. We have quite a few birds living in the tree behind our house because the dog very frequently doesn't finish her food so they hang around close to pick at her leftovers.
Today was sunny and we took advantage. It really has been like 3 weeks of rain! Eric and I were just commenting on how if we wanted to live with constant rain, we would have moved to Seattle! We went to the playground and played on the slide and swings. And yet, Finn wasn't quite as entertained as he is while sitting in Maile's dog house. Whatever. If it makes him happy, he could sleep with her too. He already prefers her food to the stuff I put in front of him.

Eric and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary this last week...I wanted a picture of us to put on the web, but the camera was acting up. It would only take really fuzzy pics of us so unfortunatly there are only pics of Finn. That is really what everyone wants to see anyway, right? Amy Rossi is out-doing me on this whole blogger thing...her posts are much more entertaining than the ones I write. Maybe it's because my son keeps shoving toys in my lap as I type. He is so jealous of the laptop! Whenever Eric or I get on it, he insists on being in our lap or he just comes up and tries to take a swing at it. Hopefully he will get over that and I can put a little more thought into being a pro-blogger.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.