Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Brody @ 17 months

This guy just keeps on growing!  His latest trick is "creeping" along the couch to get to the cars Keegan lines up. He has really begun babbling and was sitting with me on the couch "reading" this book to himself. 

On the scale yesterday he weighed a whopping 22.8 lbs. even though he is still a little behind developmentally, he is learning new things every single day. 

Brody is seeing the physical therapist once a week as well as a speech/cognitive therapist twice a month. I think I've been pretty lucky as a mom to have my last baby stay "little". It won't be long before he is walking and talking non-stop. 

Brody has strange sleeping habits. Mostly, he sleeps awesome but every so often he will wake up in the night inconsolable. Eric and I don't appreciate giving up our beauty rest! 

Somehow I've got to break him of the paci! The only one of my kids with that crutch!  I know that it hasn't helped the whole speech thing. 

It is so fun to see him be so proud of himself when he masters something new. Brody also has the sense of humor that all my kids have been blessed with. He loves music and peek a boo games. 

My miracle baby brings light into my life every time I see his smile!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.