Tuesday, October 08, 2013

9 years old!!

Finnegan beginagain is nine!! Finn...where do I start?  He loves to read, Superfudge is his book of choice but he brings home a new non-fiction book every week too. He loves learning FACTS. 

He loves Lego's, Nerf guns, all things Star Wars, green shirts and the color red. He asked for grilled cheese as his birthday dinner and can usually eat Eric under the table. 

He participates in the school book club and is interested in being on the Student Council. His teachers have a hard time convincing him to keep quiet in class, he is quite the chatty kid. 

He and I have an almost daily battle when it comes to piano. His teacher tells me again and again that he has such natural talent but boy is he STUBBORN! One day he loves learning new things and the next he is discouraged and wants to quit. I think that it really comes down to what comes easy and what he has to work for. I'm trying to help him stick with things and not give up so easily. To embrace a challenge!

Finn is extremely helpful when it comes to Keegan and Brody. The girls tend to bug him. ;0) He does tend to get distracted super easily like any 9 year old boy. It sometimes takes him 10 min to brush his teeth!

Finn is still sweet and sensitive and I hope he never looses those qualities. He shows me he loves me each time he smiles and his eyes twinkle!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.