Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Grandma Colleen

While in Utah, we got to spend a lot of time with Grandma Colleen. It really was priceless time and memories. The kids all loved on her and we all played numerous games of Go Fish. 
Savvy and Neelah lived having Uncle Kirk's dog around to play with. 
I had to say goodbye to my Grandma. I won't see her again before her Funeral. It was a heart-wrenching experience. I could hear her talking to the kids about future things; Finn serving a mission, the girls getting married in the temple. It was horrible and awkward and one of the most precious experiences of my life. I love her so dearly, she has been such an influence for good and righteousness in my life. I strive every day to follow her example. 

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.