Sunday, April 04, 2010

Neelah's 3rd Birthday Party


Neelah has left the "Terrible Two's" at least technically. We had a small party for her this weekend. It wasn't too fancy since all her friends were out of town for the Easter holiday. The weather was perfect so we went outside to eat cake and open presents.


New Barbie Slippers!


When I asked Neelah who she wanted to invite to her birthday party, the first person she said was Megan. Megan is one of our favorite babysitters. The girls adore her.

This was the gift I was most excited to give her. I knew it would be a hit. She watches Finn play the Leapster and wishes she could play too. With this computer she can practice up on her letters, numbers and shapes. After just a few minuets, she exclaimed to me "I'M LEARNING!!" I love seeing her so excited about learning new things.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.