Sunday, April 04, 2010

Finners!


One of Eric's work friends gave us Guitar Hero. We love free stuff! Eric had Finn pose this way.
Rock On!!

This is a terrible photo but it was the best that I could get out of Finn. He came to me this week, about an hour after he woke up and told me that his tooth had fallen out! I asked him where it was and he said he didn't know. I asked him when it fell out and he told me that it must have fallen out when he was sleeping. I thought for sure he had swallowed it in his sleep. We went to his bed and searched. We found it underneath the bed.

So then I wanted a picture of him with the tooth and getting him to open his eyes, even when the flash went off was "like pulling teeth!" As I was trying to get him to open his eyes, he dropped the tooth and it took me 20 min on my hands and knees searching the carpet to find it. By that time, the photo-op was over and this was all I got. Better than nothing...

We were lucky enough to get this hand-me-down hoop from a neighbor this weekend. Finn was practicing and I was shocked to watch him score two baskets from this distance!! Finn is growing up so fast and becoming a little man. He is embracing all different sports and is really into "practicing" to get better. He dribbles the ball around the house and has made it all the way to 9 dribbles!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.