Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Missy Savvy

So Miss Savvy is 6 months now and there are so many things she can do. She is such a CHUNKY GIRL and I love all her rolls. Her weight and height are in the 90th percentile for her age. She is sitting up and reaching for everything.
I made these biter biscuts from scratch and they are a big hit with Savvy. The recipe is very simple and they don't make a mess which is THE BEST PART. The Gerber brand that you buy from the store are tasty but smear all over everything. If any of you want the recipe, let me know.
Along with the biscuts, she likes to eat her toes. She still isn't much interested in baby food though.
Neelah and Finn are getting more interested in playing with Savvy these days. Neelah is always trying to "share" her sippy with Savvy which means that she shoves it in her mouth. Savvy likes the attention though.

4 comments:

The Powells said...

she is getting so big...i love her!!

Unknown said...

I want the recipe please! Jake is beyond ready for biscuits, but the brand I want is out of stock for the next month. Yours look yummy and seem to be the perfect size.

Unknown said...

quick question, do I bake the biscuits for 35 minutes or 3-5 minutes?

Larkin said...

could I get the recipe please??

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.