Monday, February 12, 2007

Newest Family Pic

Initially, this photo was to be sent out as a "happy new year" card...uh, since none of you got one, don't feel left out. It didn't happen. I am getting bigger by the milisecond and feeling even fatter. I have 8 weeks left and am counting down the days. This pregnancy has been so different from Finn. I haven't gained nearly as much weight which I thought would make it an easier pregnancy, but alas, I was wrong. This little one is SO ACTIVE!!! From about 2pm until 10 pm she is going going going! But even though my hips and tailbone ache constantly, I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for a healthy pregnancy! We are truley blessed!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Heather you look so good!!! Glad to hear that all is going well with the pregnancy; with the exception of the usually aches and pains! Soak it for what it is worth I tell ya! love ya

Michael and Brinn said...

This is such a good picture of all of you. Finn is looking so handsome. I can't wait to see Myland. You look great!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.