Monday, February 12, 2007

Blanket mania!

This has been what has been keeping me busy for the last few months. I made the one in the middle first and then the hat to match. It was my first attempt at crochet and I think it turned out fabulous. The one on the right, the purple and green one, was next and I am still working on the pink and green on the left. I used to think that doing crochet was for old women, but I have seen the light. It relaxes me like you wouldn't believe! And it is fun to make pink stuff finally. :)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

And can I just say I am so impressed!!! Good for you for all the hard work. I wish I had made things for tyler! They look adorable!

Michael and Brinn said...

I too am quite impressed. I am looking forward to you teaching me when we get together soon. Yeah!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.