Wednesday, January 07, 2015

New York

First night in NY. April got lost on the subway system and we barely made it into this yummy Thai restaurant for a 11pm dinner. Later in the Hotel, Brinn would push out her belly saying "I ate so much!" When really she was announcing the pregnancy of her sixth child (a boy)!!

April and I eating breakfast in the hotel. 
Subway snapshot
Macy's
Times Square

Top of the Rock!!  Central Park in the background. 
Merry Christmas

Radio City Hall. FREEZING COLD!

Ground Zero

Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. We met a friend from South Africa, Jesse. 

Brinn and I with Lady Liberty
Jesse and I with the Brooklyn skyline. 


Penn Station where I was the first to leave. I LOVE THESE WOMEN!!













0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.