Monday, October 22, 2012

Brody at 5 months



This is my last baby and I am very aware of the milestones that are passing by. Brody is an Angel sent to our family. He brought the drama with him- all the worries about his kidney and small size. On top of those things he came early and extra small!  This year has been the most difficult of my life as a mother. I know Brody was sent by my Heavenly Father who has something specific to teach me...a lot of things really!  I love this child as I love all my children. They are my jewels.

Brody is the sweetest little baby ever. Being born considered premie, he is behind a little bit on a few things. At five months he's just barely discovering his feet and he loves it when I snuggle his feet with my eyes. He has had a little cold the last few weeks and the poor guy just can't quit coughing.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.