Friday, January 14, 2011

Keegan is 2 months old


Keegan has started to smile and we do our best to get as many out of him as we can. At his 2 month check up he weighed 11 pounds, 7 ounces. In 7 weeks he gained almost 5 pounds. He was 23 1/2 inches long. Keegan looks identical to Finn, without the red hair. I feel like I am having daily deja'vu when I look at him.

He has started sleeping 5 hour streches at night, most of the time. He still wants to eat every
2 1/2 hours when he is awake though. The girls pay way too much attention to him and I have to pretty much pull them off him at least once a day. I thought that wouldn't last but I was wrong. They are just as in love with you as I am.

1 comments:

Lissa said...

That picture of Finn feeding him is the best!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.