Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Neelah turns 3


Let me introduce you...this is Neelah. The other day as I was vaccuming, she comes out like this. She is ready and eager to help now that she has her own vaccume. There is no reason not to be fashionable while doing housework! This girl has so much attitude. I really can't explain just how much I love her. I also can't explain how difficult she can be.

Just tonight, at dinner, she repeated the same 3 questions at least 15 times each. She speaks so well that it is hard to understand why she can't ask a question once and have that be it. I forget that she is only 3 and 3 year olds repeat, repeat, repeat!

We are still working on the potty-training...hopefully she will decide to do it before next fall when she has to go to pre-school. Hopefully I won't be changing her diaper when she is 8. Hopefully we won't be broke by then because of all the money we spend diapering her darling little tushy. She will commit when she is ready, I have no doubt.

Something tells me that Neelah won't be too tall. She only has 1 1/2 inches on Savvy and they both are wearing 3T clothing. My kids don't have a chance of having flat bums.

Just this last month she grasped her colors and we are working on alphabet and counting past 20. She loves to read books and always sings herself to sleep. She drives Finn nuts with her constant singing along with the disney movies. For some reason it bugs him but I love that part of her. She is so tender with Savvy and they play so well together (as long as Finn isn't around to bug them).

I am so thankful to have her a part of our family. She dances her way into my heart each and every day. I love you Neelah!

1 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Awe Heather, I loved reading all your posts. Your children are darling....can I say it...especially that Neelah! Her hair is to DIE for!!!! Your life looks very similar to my own. Busy, busy, mom! :o)

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.