Saturday, November 07, 2009

Stepping Stones for Savvy


This last week has been a big one for my baby. She not only started to walk but she has simultaneously started using 3 words. MOM, UH OH and HI. I can't say that one of these was her "first", they all happened at once. She is the most darling of all darling babies. So tender and sweet. Neelah was that way too at this age...

I know this is sappy but I can't help but be a little sad that my baby isn't really a baby anymore but more so a toddler. I love that she sleeps through the night and can eat mostly anything that we eat. I love that she is self-entertaining and yet also enjoys playing with her brother and sister. But she doesn't need me like she used to and that is just the tiniest bit heartbreaking.

She is seriously just TOO CUTE!! This isn't the best video of her walking but as always when I get out the camera, the action stops.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

She is adorable! I know what you mean about being sad to leave the baby stage. They are constantly on the go and jibber-jabbering.

Congrats on your hubby coming home and thank you for his service and your sacrifice!

Lissa said...

Ugh...what a bitter sweet feeling that is so hard to put into words.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.